COVID Measures and Policies for Members
With regards to member responsibility, we believe in science and take guidance from our public health authorities. We have implemented common sense policies for members as it pertains to maintaining safety for our community.
On July 28, 2021 the Atlanta Mayor’s office issued an executive order mandating masks to be worn at all indoor public spaces, including businesses. This order is in effect regardless of an individual’s vaccination status.
WE AGAIN REQUIRE MASKS TO BE WORN WHILE IN THE GYM.
Our COVID policies are as follows:
- As of October 1, 2021, all staff and contractors will be required to show proof of vaccination to SARS-COV-2 the pathogen that causes COVID-19.
- All members joining after October 1, 2021 will be required to show proof of COVID vaccination upon joining. (Presenting vaccination proof is all that is required. We do not store vaccination status information.)
- If you are symptomatic or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, you may not access the gym.
- Upon arrival, please undergo TWO step check in process.
- Sanitize hands, using alcohol based hand sanitizer provided at the check in station.
- Take Sanitation Bottle: There are numbered sanitation spray bottles for you to take during your workout. The bottles contain an active virucidal agent. Spray into provided towels to wipe down touch points of equipment before and after using. After your workout, sanitize and return the bottle for the next person.
The bottle system is how we manage capacity limitations. If there no bottles available, the gym is at capacity and you should wait until someone exits.
- We do have yoga and ab mats for use, but we recommend you bring your own towel, yoga or ab mat.
Our COVID policy is evolving as more information develops.