New Policies for Members
We are implementing new policies for members as it pertains to maintaining safety for all. These policies are:
- If you are symptomatic, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who is symptomatic or diagnosed with COVID-19, you may not access the gym.
- Upon entering the gym, please see desk staff for screening.
- All members, staff and trainers must wear a mask or face cover, covering the mouth AND nose. (Jason has been exercising vigorously with a face cover and though annoying at first, has found that if one takes one’s time, one can adapt and get used to it.)
- Before and after working out, all members must wash hands or use hand sanitizer. All restrooms doors are propped open for easier access to automatic sinks. If you are not using the restroom, please keep doors propped open. Hand sanitizer is at the front desk.
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet or greater. No physical contact (high fives, handshakes, hugs, etc.)
- Wipe down all contact points (handles, upholstery, buttons, etc.) of the equipment you use. Spray sanitizer into a paper towel until wet and wipe down. Please do not spray directly onto equipment. The sanitizer is colorless and has little odor, so be aware of how much you are using.
- Please bring your own hydration as the drinking fountain will not be available.
- The shower will not be available, so please prepare to shower at home.
- Please bring your own towel, yoga or ab mat.