COVID Measures and Policies for Members
With regards to member responsibility, we believe in science and take guidance from our public health authorities. We have implemented common sense policies for members as it pertains to maintaining safety for our community.
On May 13, 2021 the CDC released revised recommendations, stating that fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a mask in most settings. At that time we began surveying our membership to best calibrate how to proceed with our COVID policy.
Our survey indicated a large majority of members are fully vaccinated and wished to modify our policy as it pertains to masks.
On June 1, 2021 we will no longer require members to wear masks within the gym. A member may choose to wear a mask entirely at their own discretion.
Our COVID policies are as follows:
- If you are symptomatic or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, you may not access the gym.
- Until June 1, 20201 all members, staff and trainers must wear a mask or face cover, covering both the mouth AND nose. The mask must be worn before entering the gym and while working out. After June 1, 2021 mask wearing will be optional, though we recommend nonvaccinated individuals to wear a mask.
- Upon arrival, please undergo TWO step check in process.
- Sanitize hands, using alcohol based hand sanitizer provided at the check in station.
- Take Sanitation Bottle: There are numbered sanitation spray bottles for you to take during your workout. The bottles contain an active virucidal agent. Spray into provided towels to wipe down touch points of equipment before and after using. After your workout, sanitize and return the bottle for the next person.
The bottle system is how we manage capacity limitations. If there no bottles available, the gym is at capacity and you should wait until someone exits.
- We do have yoga and ab mats for use, but we recommend you bring your own towel, yoga or ab mat.
Our COVID policy is evolving as more information develops.